As part of the application process you may have to attach supporting material to your application form. The following checklist will help you to collect and prepare these materials in advance of starting the application process. Also, once started, your application form can be saved on-line for up to 14 days before you need to submit it.
- Passport style Photo ( All Level 7,8, and 9 Degree Programmes)
- Supporting Personal Statement ( All Level 7,8, and 9 Degree Programmes: entered directly into the form or attached to form)
- Transcripts of Qualifications/Results ( All Level 8 and 9 Degree Programmes )
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Supporting documents ( where applicable )
- Registration deposit of €100 payable on-line.